Im Alone... - Poem by Morgan Evans
im alone in this big world.
i have no place to run.
i wanted someone to be there
for me, just once to stand up for me.
to rescue me from all my broken
im left here all alone, no one
is thier by myside.no one has
ever seen how cold the world truely is.
to let the world treat you like an...
Comments about Im Alone... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda