Im Left Behind In This...Darkness - Poem by Morgan Evans
Why did you have to go?
you left me here all alone in this cold
With no one, so why did you leave me?
You took everything i had inside
of me, and pushed me aside.
All you left are the painful
memories of you and i.
You shoved me into the darkened
So now i sit here all alone
in this darkened space.
No one has yet to come and save me.
Now im washed down in tears,
you made shed.
why couldnt you have stayed?
what did i do, to get tossed
in this darkened corner?
Im fading in thie darkened
all i can see is you walking
my weeping is clouding up
the last time you looked at
Comments about Im Left Behind In This...Darkness by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye