I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Im Sorry Mum =( - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Im sorry mum its all like this,
i wish i could take your pain away,
and give you all the joy you want,
fast forward to a happier day? ?
But as much as i wish,
i know i just cannot,
take away your pain,
or your dreadful loss...
but i will do my best,
and stay by your side,
wipe away your tears,
together we'll decide.
For all this pain you have consumed,
is way too much,
and soon you'll be doomed,
but together if we fight,
and this pain we will share,
can help one another,
and we will get there....
Comments about Im Sorry Mum =( by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda