Imagine This World - Poem by Heather Kemper
Imagine a world lonely
hungry without hope.
Imagine being hurt
passed aside for drugs and dope.
Imagine all people
who were supposed to keep you safe.
Forgetting you were even there
for you there is no place.
Imagine being used
by a drunk that likes your hair.
You're thirteen and you're jaded
by a world that doesn't care.
Imagine that you're broken
hungry on the streets.
No home no bed no family
the dumpsters' where you eat.
If all this you can imagine
then you know a little of the pain,
there are people out there living
like what you imagined here today.
Comments about Imagine This World by Heather Kemper
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl