Edward Kofi Louis
Importance - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The gift of nature and the gift of love,
With chocolates from my lover and chocolates for you;
For you've already began to explore the importance of my love,
And like the peace of your mind in the land of your muse.
LKove, games, opinions, values;
The maturity of your mind is very important to me,
But the important role of moral values is what we all need.
Comments about Importance by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl