Edward Kofi Louis
In A Certain School - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
In a certain school,
The students are taught how to dress like prostitutes and homosexuals;
But, why is it so? !
Maybe, we are still living in the lands of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Comments about In A Certain School by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda