In A Text? - Poem by Jamal ugh
I text you hi
You say goodbye
I reply whats wrong
you say this been on to long
I hide my sadness
and reply with madness
'lol, oh ok i understand'
'hope you find another man'
Then the wait i cant deal
then you reply, the pain is sealed
'oh i already found someone new'
I think, so soon, did i even matter to you?
I reply 'I hope it works out'
harder to hide pain, no doubt
'yeah I hope you feel better one day
eh, i was convinced, I was worthless anyway.
Comments about In A Text? by Jamal ugh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda