In A Twist - Poem by Naveed Akram
Caught in a twist the tale has ended,
With a smile, with laughter and kisses.
This new religion has moved the price,
One price and two princes are worth it.
Catch my drift and sell the company
In love with your rich health;
Somebody is experiencing a twist
Of the kidneys and heart.
Comments about In A Twist by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda