In Display, Not For Sale - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Flowers, in different coloured petals, are in display,
In a vase, upon a podium, in a banquet hall
For the visitors to see, breathe and vanish.
Likewise are brought ladies in extravaganza
By their men to the visitors’ wistful eyes
And taken back with envies gathered.
Comments about In Display, Not For Sale by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye