In Glow Without Makeup. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Makeup heavily coats the skin,
And makes it impermeable,
And blocks the hormone osmosis,
Responsible for the skin glow.
See the woman in the kitchen
Or from the bath to note difference.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about In Glow Without Makeup. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl