In Good Spirit - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
If you don’t tempt men,
Being a woman is of no use.
If you don’t stir women,
Being a man is of no use.
If man finds no interest in women,
Being a man is a waste.
If woman finds no blush before men,
Being a woman is a waste.
It is these kinds of pleasure
That keep both sexes in good spirit.
Comments about In Good Spirit by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl