Marvin Brato Sr
In Jesus Name - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Our loving and merciful Father in heaven
we thank you for all the blessings.
Today would be another opportunity for us to serve
the people as we do our respective duties
Guide us Lord as we start today's work
all out thoughts, words and actions would
be in accordance with your will
and for the glory of your Name.
Make us deserving public servants
by being honest, efficient and
dedicated in every task we do.
Forgive our trespasses and
bind us all in the spirit of love
peace and unity.
In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Comments about In Jesus Name by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl