Lawrence S. Pertillar
In The Doing - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The only thing I can not do,
Is redo a done did.
I am not going to sit and wish.
So I hope your eyes,
Get in a lot of rolling exercise in!
I hear in the doing,
It clarifies observations...
To get crystal clear those understandings,
Comments about In The Doing by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl