In The End - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In the last segment of one’s life,
One may suffer a fatal disease,
Lose dear ones to be near and care
And get ones unkind and heartless.
Then even an atheist will invoke God.
Comments about In The End by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl