Lawrence S. Pertillar
In The Mood For A Banana Split - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I'm in the mood for...
'You're near me? '
'Near me? '
When I am near you,
For some strange reason...
I get in the mood for a banana split,
'Is that all? '
You should do this as a profession.
Physics R Us.
That's what I would call your business.
Comments about In The Mood For A Banana Split by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl