In The Train... - Poem by Debasish Mishra
The many journeys in the train
Filled with drafts of lilting laughter;
Remind us one thing, again,
The mystery of Life's boundless chapter.
Strange faces-never seen before-
Talk & gossip, smile & share
Their tradition and their folklore
As the mind meanders everywhere.
We know those relations are destined
To crack after the journey ends
Leaving a memory in the mind-
Of good people & honest friends.
Some beautiful bonds bloom there
Like the fragnant rose throwing its scent;
Such relations, I think, are rich and rare-
That for a brief period are meant...
Comments about In The Train... by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda