In Your Eyes - Poem by Derek Pape
I see myself in your eyes.
I see your love for me and feel your passion and warmth.
In your eyes I have found a peace and love I have never known before.
You have shown me the path and the way of love.
We journey through life together and learn of life hand in hand.
Even when apart we are connected by a force unseen but always there.
You are my beloved.
I am swept away and uplifted by you.
Surrounded by the world but I am always alone with you in your presence.
When I see my reflection in your eyes, than a smile it takes away my worries.
And fills me with what is possible with your love.
Comments about In Your Eyes by Derek Pape
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl