The Things I See In You - Poem by Derek Pape
The things I see in you.
Has brought me thus far.
You have helped me face my shadows, and brought me to a place of peace.
Your strength and energy inspire me, to make me reach farther then I would have dared.
I am learning to enjoy the journey.
This you have given me.
I can not seem to find the words to express how I feel about you.
But I will endeavor to try and show you.
In my actions.
And in my words.
Though I know how short they may fall, in showing you.
What your Love means to me.
Comments about The Things I See In You by Derek Pape
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl