In Your Town - Poem by prabhakar bhatlekar
Am in your town like a
I'v a crazy notion to see you.
So many years rolled away.
Like a humanitarian they try
to convince me..telling me
absurd stories to divert me.
When I listen the haunting music
of passing time... I turn careless,
get more restless to see you
standing far away at
the lost horizon.
You're a goddess with a golden heart.
Am afraid to meet your eyes.
I have no courage to
imagine our lipsmeeting...
The past fragrance of
being together is still there...
Am in your town to
ruthlessly push myself
far away from you...
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about In Your Town by prabhakar bhatlekar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl