Indian Summer (Haiku) - Poem by Val Morehouse
Tourist summer goes.
Gulls rise in quiet spiral
we, the sand, the sea.
Comments about Indian Summer (Haiku) by Val Morehouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, October 13, 2007
Poem Edited: Saturday, April 16, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl