Innesluten I Jordens Famn - Poem by Joe Holley
Innesluten I Jordens Famn…
Born are we from the tears who cry out for us, the heart full of the life in which we are to give to them, sharing it forever. If from ashes we must rise from, to stand stronger then the force that would to consume our soul, pull our tears and break our bones then let it be, For we must continue to live for them as only they matter. May the paradise of what love brings forever contain the hearts and make them safe... Innesluten i jordens famn. Ska du alltid vara.
Comments about Innesluten I Jordens Famn by Joe Holley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda