Innocence Is Trusted - Poem by Naveed Akram
A gain my trust pursues is obvious,
Forming effects and subjects.
Destiny shines from the heart of gain,
The demise of a man is too much.
Let gains matter, let them never wrong the wicked
But dissolve their crimes as if in exile.
The end is special for the innocent ones,
Their glory causes us to cry when there is justice.
Comments about Innocence Is Trusted by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl