Lawrence S. Pertillar
Intentional Affects - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If something done to another,
And did not cause reason to initiate,
What takes place to occur and happen...
Of course it is going to remain on one's mind.
And have adverse intentional affects,
From time to time.
When one has graduated from grade school,
These lessons should have been learned.
And long ago tested,
To avoid further mental complications.
Comments about Intentional Affects by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl