Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Into The Ether - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
In the Book of Ecclesiastes it is writ,
For all of us to read,
‘Vanity of Vanities, all is Vanity’
Its truth we must concede.
Poetry we write, fellow poets all,
And put on poetry websites.
We hope they’ll stay there all the time,
Or at least, for more than a night.
But where have some of my poems gone,
Posted on the poetry.com website?
Twice I have posted them ~ now they’ve gone
Into the Ether ~ I am contrite.
On other sites they do remain
For months, to be read by you.
Why is poetry.com not the same?
Why must they remove some ~ from view?
Comments about Into The Ether by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl