Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
'Into Your Ear I Whisper' - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Into your ear I whisper,
Rhymes especially for you,
And I hope that my words will tell you,
How I feel about you.
I hope that your reaction,
To me pleasant will be,
And a mutual attraction,
Will soon blossom with me.
Will your love for me be tender?
Will passions be aroused?
Or feelings smoulder slowly
Until our fires light up all around?
Is a friendship with you just a dream?
Or a happening yet to arrive?
Will the words of my poem entice you to see,
Whether or not, you can love me?
© Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 13 December 2003
Comments about 'Into Your Ear I Whisper' by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl