Edward Kofi Louis
Into The River - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I just thought of you when,
My bread fell into the river!
However, my light clothes on could not save me either;
All because of the party-music going on next door.
Dancing around to the steps of the music,
As i coulc see them from my standing point.
At the bank of the river,
In another world to express my muse;
And, to think of you at this point in time.
Comments about Into The River by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl