Into Tranquility... - Poem by Ghazala Shoeb
Let the mind breath for a fraction of time.
In the open spaces beyond the wreckage of the world,
Where haunting sprits of past,
Intricate thoughts, and worries don’t follow.
Tensions and emotions don’t foray,
Paralyzing body and mind to make them hollow.
Faraway from endless cries, fanatic norms, lunatic chase,
Deadly ordeals of tangled relations, temptations, conciet,
Screaming life crushed unseen in long run,
And rubbles and ruins of bleeding humanity,
Unconscious of vices and traumas of the world,
Let the mind lull into tranquility.
Just for a fraction of time as a break,
Like few moments of rebirth to a dead!
Comments about Into Tranquility... by Ghazala Shoeb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl