s.zaynab kamoonpuri Poems
- Fauna's Lost And Found! To purses of leather one lost its ...
- I Love The Sea My Way I would've perhaps liked to swim in you...
- The Human Heart O' heart, I wonder how you can store so many...
- Mother Nature's Moodswings Nature smiles in Spring Pulls at ...
- When Life Was Really Child's P... Oh, the stress-free, ...
- Thoughts On Turning 30 They wish me 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' or even...
- A Song For Lunar Lovers O' crescent moon I truly adore you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fauna's Lost And Found!
To purses of leather
one lost its skin
One lost its feather
to hats and decors
Another lost its fur
to those mink coats
One lost its tooth
to ivory bangles gosh!
Many lost their lives
to heartless hunters
Not only are they
on animal property encroaching
They are selfishly and greedily
Alas! Alas! Alas!
Woe to that cut throat
fine and fancy fur coat
They lost it all to ruthless
merciless, thoughtless poachers
And even if this lost was found later
and confiscated by officers
Still how do you restore
this lost ...