Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai Poems
- Life Is Short
- Our Beloveds Life without beloveds is a lost game; You ...
- Often Wrong I at once lose temper and go to rage For the ...
- Death's Sword
- Anger Anger spreads poison in mind Destruction it leaves ...
- Foot Prints I walked behind him on mountains I got tired but...
- Never Equal
I was born on 24 April 1967 at Kasur(PAKISTAN) .I passed MA English in 1996 from Punjab University Lahore and then got MPhil degree fron Ansted University (UK) online.I write poetry in ENGLISH, URDU and PUNJABI. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
(1) Beautiful pens are not necessary for beautiful writings.To my respected parents
(2) Beautiful wives are not necessary for beautiful domestic atmosphere.
(3) Beautiful eyes are not n...
''Those who seek beauty in physical things are children; those who seek beauty in intellectual things are adults; but only those who seek beauty in spiritual things are mature ones.''To my respected teachers.
''As eyes are the most beautiful part of body, the most beautiful objects of nature are for eyes.''to my brothers and sisters
''Beauty can be bought but to some extent.''to my friends
''Beauty is short lived but its effect is long lasting.''to friends
Comments about Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Life Is Short
Life is short, art is long all wise men say
In silent ground of Time, all players play.
Fate herself is the referee, you know too
To refuse her judgment, you have no say.