Invest In Playing Outdoor Games. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Invest in sports as in education;
A game, full of luck, demands no practice.
A game, much on skills, improves with practice.
Sports promote health, stamina and skills.
Psycho-motor abilities develop;
Emotional intelligence expands;
A value of ethics is well instilled;
Criminal tendencies get a setback.
Self-motivation is in operation;
Spontaneity is getting a boost.
The benefits of the game is same
To the winner and the loser.
Learn a sport and play, instead of watching.
Let your child play as much as in study.
Be it a sprinter rather than a watch dog.
Invest in sports as in education.
Comments about Invest In Playing Outdoor Games. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda