Ipt - Poem by Samaira Gupta
I cast myself into the waxen mould
To be what you desire;
Then I cast you into the waxen mould
To be what I desire.
That’s how I shape and reshape you
Setting both our hearts on fire.
Comments about Ipt by Samaira Gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye