Is It Time That Forgives - Poem by James McLain
It is a perception rippled thought
is it oceans precept deepened.
It is hallowed water shallow not
is it tears of salt mindful sought.
It is life in rain dropps gathered
is it a thimble infinate pouring it.
It is all I have I offer it my breath
Is it dripping gathers all in vain.
It is fleeting in your hand be still
is it mercys finger humbly sought.
It is beauty equaled cloud of sky
Is it forevers path to ply on high.
It is time is it not to ask now why.
Comments about Is It Time That Forgives by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda