Is Purpose Solved? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A woman is desperate
To give birth to a baby.
No one has time to mind it though.
A writer is desperate
To publish his writings.
No one has time to read it though.
Do these serve their purpose?
Comments about Is Purpose Solved? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda