Is This Love? ? ? - Poem by Felicia Garcia
We just met
We just talked
We have so much in common
He's so sweet
He's there when I need him
Can't wait to see him
I just met him but I feel
We known each other for years
He said he loves me
He's moving close to me
I want to hold his hand
I want to kiss his lips
Love to hear his voice
He wants a future with me
He asked me to marry him
I told him 'one day soon but not today'
I got butterflies when I talk to him
He's constantly on my mind
Will this feeling last? ? ? ?
I'm afraid to have another broken heart.....
But is this Love? ? ? ? True Love? ? ? ?
Comments about Is This Love? ? ? by Felicia Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl