It Could'Ve Been, If You Would'Ve Just Said 'Yes' - Poem by Nick Jankowski
My heart is streaming with passion; screaming in pain
My brain is racking itself over and over
I can't decide if you were ever real to me
I'd like to think I had your heart once
If you looked into my eyes,
an eternity ago,
they would tell a story
I think you might smile
But what story can my blind eyes tell now?
Will you remember a better time for me?
Maybe it will break your heart less...
Comments about It Could'Ve Been, If You Would'Ve Just Said 'Yes' by Nick Jankowski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl