Nick Jankowski Poems
- Asking For Forgiveness The Onl...
- Falling In Love And Never Gett... Kiss me like we were ...
- You Call Me A Liar Because You...
- A Boy With A Pocketknife And A...
- And They Lived Happily Ever Af... I have you to myself; ...
- Kisses Speak Better Than Words Words... Written on this ...
- Hummingbirds Will Come To Envy...
Hey everyone...These are a few of my poems. Some are inspiring, some are depressing, some are neutral. Not all of these poems reflect how I feel now or how I have ever felt. Some are in fact based off personal experiences but others are based off experiences of friends, some were thought up randomly.
You may notice that I use long titles. I feel that the titles themselves can tell a whole story...and they look sweet: -p more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Jankowski
Asking For Forgiveness The Only Way I Know How
for all the pain I've caused you
and all the words
that slipped idly by my lips.
for the nights you've spent all alone
with your tears.
And me- wanting nothing more
but to wipe them
from your beautiful face,
I knew they were only there
because of me.
It kills me you see us like this.
To see you like this, and me.
I stand here
helpless to do anything
but beg for your forgiveness
and ask for another chance-
And so I give you a rose, these words
a symbol of my remorse
and of my ...