Kisses Speak Better Than Words - Poem by Nick Jankowski
Written on this paper;
of trying to tell how perfect you are
Words, however, fall infinitely short
of actually describing
and the feeling I get when you're around.
When I stare
in your seemingly perfect twinkling eyes,
I am entranced.
When I listen
to your seemingly perfect voice,
I am captivated.
How weak they are
To give a kiss, I think,
says so much more.
And to get a kiss from you
is all I could ever want.
Comments about Kisses Speak Better Than Words by Nick Jankowski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl