It Depends - Poem by nithya john
Rich, black curls
Smooth fore head
The attractive smile
The cool walk
The smooth strides...
He says, 'She is beautiful.'
Rich and glad spirit
Ever listening ears
Ever loving face
Calm in the tempest
Sweet lullaby in sleep
Another he says, 'She is beautiful.'
It depends on your outlook....
Still...she is the girl, sister, wife, mother, grandmother.
Comments about It Depends by nithya john
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye