nithya john Poems
- Good Bye 22 years back I said good bye to my mother's ...
- She You may call her selfish You may criticise her ...
- Shadowing Our Differences... You walked behind me Then you ...
- The Goodness Of Goodbye What is so 'good' about goodbye When...
- What Is It Brother? Is it a pain or is it jealousy Is it a ...
- Stream In The Desert The walk in the desert May make your ...
- Do I? To chat with my friends To hum my favourite tune To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
22 years back
I said good bye to my mother's womb
20 years back
I said goodbye to my cozy cradle
14 years back
I said goodbye to my parents' bed
4 years back
I said goodbye to my school
1 year back
I said goodbye to my degree days
As I say good bye to you
My lips quiver
My heart trembles
More than ever....
But I commit our lives
Into HIS eternal hands
That never say 'goodbye'
And in those arms
We always stay connected