Lawrence S. Pertillar
It Is Not That Truth Is Disrespected - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It is not that truth is disrespected.
It was never introduced.
It is those deceptions that are believed.
And the people are upset,
By what they have accepted...
That continues to change!
And they protest,
To have the original deceptions...
As remembered and kept,
They grew to trust...
To be returned.
Comments about It Is Not That Truth Is Disrespected by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl