It's Christmas Eve - Poem by maya crisol
yeah..it is christmas eve...
blessed are the hearts that are joyful tonight
whose smiles shine so bright
blessed are those who feel thankful and glad
whose tables are filled with 'FAT'
blessed are those who won't have to weep tonight...
you're all free to do it after the holidays are over
But as for me...all i can say is...
this has been my loneliest Christmas so far
But I ain't complaining...
Cus it doesn't really matter....
No it doesn't really matter.
Comments about It's Christmas Eve by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda