&&Its About Time. - Poem by Foolish Mistakes
&&I finally just dont give a damn about what you think of me anymore.
Your going to think what you want of me regardless of if i say things about you aloud or keep them to myself. So im letting it all out like i should have been doing years ago. I wonder what the out come will turn out to be like? ? But personally i could care less right about now.
Comments about &&Its About Time. by Foolish Mistakes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda