Edward Kofi Louis
J. R. H. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Join the works of peace and love the truth!
Respecting all mankind with servitude and, with humility;
Having the muse of the laws of righteousness beside you.
Comments about J. R. H. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl