Jackson - Poem by gershon hepner
Acting in accordance with the principle of indeterminacy
is how the artist Jackson Pollock painted.
Some cried: “What ho! A rat behind the arras! ” but there are no vermin I can see,
because his canvases have made him sainted.
Comments about Jackson by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl