Edward Kofi Louis
Jeannie - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
You have'nt seen the best of me yet,
But the muse of the bird will teach you;
And i will love you for what you are.
You are like the light from Abilene-Texas,
And of the peace and the joy of love;
But i will love you for what you are.
Comments about Jeannie by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl