Edward Kofi Louis
Jones - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Some hope of enlightenment,
And doing what they think is right;
But the trurth is distorted!
And i am beaten like a dog which cannot see.
Of the wrongs that we do in this society,
And of the muse of love that is shared by many;
For we still cannot see the wrong that we do,
For this society is full of evil.
My name is Jones and i am in love with you,
And you are the woman in my heart;
But the rains called in and i was still wait for you;
For you are the very specail person to my heart.
Comments about Jones by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda