Hard Times - Poem by Holly Somer
I've got a major headache it's rotting in my brain
Making me go crazy, Driving me insane.
I'm bouncing off the walls
running though the door
Not knowing that it was open
then falling on the floor
I can't feel any worse then how I feel now
I want to get better
Will someone tell me how?
Comments about Hard Times by Holly Somer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl