Just Imagine - Poem by Sandra Osborne
The wall stands all alone
Lit by sunlight
Dancing from the shinning mirror
Hanging in the fiery hall.
The window sits upon a sill
That hang as water
Flowing from the silver panes
Frozen in the silent wall.
The tree stands by the castle
That drift as warships
From a past or future day
Sent by great and fearful kings.
Comments about Just Imagine by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl