Justin Bieber - Poem by karen mendez
He came from a small town in Canada.
Whos heart was big and bright as his soul.
His smile is bright and so cute you can't resist it.
He had a dream to be a famouse hocky player
but instead he became a a singer.
Who's voice sounds like an angel singing.
So remember his name is one of a kind and
no other person has it and it Justin Bieber! !
Comments about Justin Bieber by karen mendez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda