Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
K. K. D. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Knowledge with the works of peace!
Knowing where to step in life;
Doing what is right always.
Comments about K. K. D. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Poem Edited: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl